For all of those interested in following where the new recruits in the class of 2013 will be going, here’s a complete schedule of when the commitments will be announced on ESPN. Please also note that Michigan State’s Mark Dantonio will be holding a Spartans Signing Day 2013 press conference online at 3:00 PM EST. I’ll be live blogging and posting throughout the day as recruits sign and enroll for next year. On ESPN U, there will be constant coverage beginning at 7:00 am EST. Here is the schedule of signing day announcements, along with the teams.
- 7:35 AM: Robert Nkemdiche – DE – Loganville, GA (Grayson): He’s choosing between Florida, Ole Miss, LSU, Alabama, Auburn, Brigham Young, Clemson, Georgia, Georgia Tech, Oregon, South Carolina, Tennessee, and USC.
- 9:05 AM: Carl Lawson – DE – Alpharetta, GA (Milton): He’s currently committed to Auburn as of 3/24/2012, however, he recently visited Clemson and Tennessee. He has offers from 16 other schools. It will be interesting to see whether he sticks with Auburn or he changes his mind in his announcement.
- 9:15 AM: Matthew Thomas – OLB – Miami, FL (Booker T. Washington): He will be announcing his decision between USC, Florida, Florida State, Alabama, Georgia, Houston, Louisville, Miami (FL), North Carolina, Notre Dame, Oklahoma, South Florida, Texas A&M, UCF, UCLA, and West Virginia.
- 9:20 AM: Denver Kirkland – OT – Miami, FL (Booker T. Washington): He will decide between Ole Miss, Florida, South Florida, Miami (FL), Arkansas (all of which he’s visited), and 8 other schools.
- 9:35 AM: Laremy Tunsil – Lake City, FL (Columbia): He will announce which school he chooses between Alabama, Georgia, and Ole Miss (all who he visited) and thirteen other schools including Big Ten rivals the Michigan Wolverines and Ohio State Buckeyes.
- *9:45 AM: Motravius Adams – DT – Vienna, GA (Dooly County): Adams is one to watch as he has received an offer from Michigan State (even if it is unlikely that he will choose the Spartans). Schools he’s attended include Florida, Clemson, Alabama, Georgia and Auburn. He has 14 other schools to choose from, including Michigan.
- 10:05 AM: Vonn Bell – S – Rossville, GA (Ridgeland): Bell is considering Big Ten school Ohio State, Alabama, and Tennessee, all of which he has visited. In addition, he has 10 other schools to sort through.
- *10:20 AM: Jordan Cunningham – WR – Fort Lauderdale, FL (Univeristy School of Nova South): Cunningham is another guy considering Michigan State (as well as other Big Ten schools including Michigan, Nebraska, and Ohio State). However, it is unlikely he will sign with the Spartans as he’s visited Oklahoma State, Vanderbilt, Stanford, and Florida State. He has 15 other offers.
- 10:45 AM: Antonio Conner – S – Batesville, MS (South Panola): Purdue is the Big Ten school among the schools Conner has to choose between but he has visited Alabama, Auburn, and Ole Miss. Conner has had offers from 8 other schools.
- 11:05 AM: Stacy Coley – WR – Oakland Park, FL (Northeast): Miami (FL), Florida State, and South Florida. There are 15 other schools interested in Coley.
- 11:15 AM: MacKensie Alexander – CB – Immokalee, FL (Immokalee): Wisconsin, Ohio State, and Nebraska are all interested in Alexander , but he’s visited Texas A&M, Clemson, Mississippi State, and Auburn. He has an additional 13 schools to choose from.
- 12:00 PM: Dee Liner – DT – Muscle Shoals, AL (Muscle Shoals): He has only visited Alabama, but he also has Arkansas, Auburn, Georgia, Kentucky, Miami (FL), Tennessee, and USC.
- 12:15 PM: Quinton Powell – OLB – Daytona Beach, FL (Mainland): He’s visited both Florida and USC, so it’s likely that Powell will choose one of those two schools. Michigan is on his list for Big Ten schools (though he did not receive an offer from them). He also has Arkansas, Clemson, Miami (FL), Oregon, South Carolina, and Vanderbilt to choose from.
- 12:30 PM: Asiantii Woulard – QB – Winter Park, FL (Winter Park): Woulard visited North Carolina State, Kentucky, Clemson, and UCLA. Big Ten’s Indiana is among the schools to make offers to Woulard, along with 17 other universities.
- 1:45 PM: Keith Bryant – DT – Delray Beach, FL (Atlantic Community): Penn State and Nebraska are among the Big Ten rivals to offer Bryant a scholarship. However, he hasn’t visited either of the schools. He has visited Florida State, Miami (FL), South Carolina, and Florida Atlantic. Eight other schools are on his decision list.
- 2:00 PM: Jermaine Grace – OLB – Miramar, FL (Miramar): Grace has offers from Nebraska, Penn State, and Purdue. He’s visited Miami (FL), Tennessee, and Louisville. Grace has 13 other schools to choose from.
- 3:00 PM: Take a break and watch Coach Dantonio’s Press Conference!
- 3:35 PM: Alvin Kamara – RB – Norcross, GA (Norcross): Alabama and Georgia are the only two schools Kamara has visited, though he has thirteen other schools to choose from.
- 4:05 PM: Tyrone Crowder – OG – Rockingham, NC (Richmond Senior): When it comes to Crowder, it’s anyone’s guess as to where he could end up. He hasn’t visited any of the schools that are on his list. His list includes Wake Forest, Texas, Tennessee, Stanford, South Carolina, North Carolina State, North Carolina, Miami (FL), Maryland, Georgia, Florida State, Florida, East Carolina, Duke, Clemson, Auburn, and Alabama.
In addition to these fine athletes, athletes throughout the day will be announcing their official decisions and will be signing with the schools of their choice.
Which of these athletes will you be following tomorrow? I will be watching the two bolded athletes, as Michigan State is on each of their lists, but I will also be paying attention to where some of the athletes courted by other Big Ten schools wind up.